Database Counts – U.S.
Business Database Update
- 360,206 adds/429,824 deletes
- Canada business counts to increase 300,000
- Contact name increase of 600,000
- Count of EINs increase by 500%
- Fleet size and green models updated
Consumer Database Update
- 187 million total households
- 315 million total individuals
- Occupation database now includes “B” for business and “U” for unknown
- Lifestyle data has been updated
How to Identify Ecofriendly Businesses
The Green Adopter Score indicates how likely a business is green—engaging in environmentally friendly practices.
We’ve found business location is the strongest predictor of whether they will adopt sustainability measures. The greenest industries are engineering and architecture, management and consulting, education, and government. The least green are motor freight and warehousing, non-durable whole sale trade, and beauty shops.
Additionally, larger sites with more employees tend to be greener as well as headquarters and subsidiary locations, according to our database findings.
10 U.S. Wine Cities You Need to Know About
Infogroup named the top 10 U.S. wine cities based on their concentration of wine businesses per 10,000 residents. This was accomplished by identifying businesses such as wine retailers and wineries.